INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Dear user, we wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION
The data you provide will be collected, processed and stored for the following purposes:
- creation of a database;
- sending business information via e-mail, text messages, mail and other communication tools;
- communication of data to third parties for marketing purposes.
NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT
The conferment of data, although optional, is necessary for the execution of the information request service and a possible refusal to provide it determines the impossibility of carrying out the same.
The processing will take place with the tools and methods deemed appropriate to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data and may be carried out either manually or through the use of electronic or automated tools.
Subjects specifically charged, such as employees or other collaborators, may be aware of the data in the processing necessary or related to the sending of advertising material.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Tenuta Sabini sar, based in Altamura (BA).
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the processing of personal data, you are granted the exercise of the rights pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the text of which is reproduced below.
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the above operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.